Thursday, June 18, 2015

A will in all point of views


Not everyone has the will to have a beautiful and wonderful life. Yes, i know that. I also know how it feels to not be good enough in so many ways. You don't know how i hope and try to feel good in front of people. To look good, feel good, and have inner confidence, in all aspects i describe myself a confident person. But at some times in my life, there will be a day that someone may put an effect on me. In that one day, anyone can shut me down. Turn my mood around and make me crash back into a place i would rather not remember. All im saying is that when someone brings you down, don't take it as a negative comment, take it as a positive one because it can make you improve yourself. To those out there that are trying, and trying and trying but there is no improvement, don't give up because it takes ages to get to your goal not in one day. We have to be patient and never lose hope.
"Don't do it for others, do it for yourself."

No comments:

Post a Comment